Equality. Universality. Justice.
German candidate for the International Criminal Court Judicial Elections 2023 Equality. Universality. Justice.
- 26 September 2023, Brussels: Bilateral meetings and lunch reception at the German Embassy with Ambassadors and Chargee(s) d‘Affaires of ten States Parties to the Rome Statute
- 5 September 2023: Virtual exchange with the African Leaders’ Women Network in Addis Abeba, facilitated by UNWOMEN
- June 2023, The Hague: Meetings and discussions with representatives of various States Parties to the Rome Statute
- May 2023, New York: Discussions with delegations, diplomats and civil society; expert meeting on accountability for gender-based violence
- 04 May 2023, Nuremberg: Nuremberg Academy Lecture on the “The Ukraine War and the Crime of Aggression” at the International Nuremberg Principles Academy
- March 2023, Strasbourg (Council of Europe): Candidate Judge Ute Hohoff at the 65th meeting of the Committee of Legal Advisers on Public International Law (CAHDI)
- December 2022, The Hague: Side Event on “Accountability for conflict-related sexual violence”