The Russia-Ukraine conflict can only be resolved by diplomatic means. The German Government is working tirelessly with Germany’s European and international partners to bring about a peaceful resolution to the crisis. morePolitical conflict resolution: the Minsk agreements and Normandy format
Support for the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission in Ukraine.
- Foreign Minister Gabriel travels to Ukraine
- Foreign Minister Gabriel on the current situation in eastern Ukraine
- The conflict in eastern Ukraine – urging all sides to respect the ceasefire
- Foreign Minister Gabriel at the EU Foreign Affairs Council in Brussels
- OSCE crisis management in Ukraine
- Statement by Foreign Minister Steinmeier on reaffirmation of the commitment to a ceasefire in eastern Ukraine