I want to study in Germany. Where can I apply for a scholarship?

The Federal Foreign Office itself does not offer any scholarships or travel grants directly, rather has passed this task to independent intermediary organizations which it provides with funding from the federal budget to implement various programmes.

You should contact the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD). The DAAD offers scholarship programmes and can give advice on study opportunities in Germany.

The following organizations also award scholarships:

Studying and working in Germany

Here you will find more about access to the German labour market and finding work in Germany:

share page:

About us

Entry & Residence

Foreign & European Policy